Sei Bella, translated from Italian, means “You are beautiful.”
- True beauty is not confined to a specific shape or look—it’s found in every woman
- A woman’s beauty is a celebration of her individuality, experiences in life, and
sense of style
- High-quality products with state-of-the-art science for naturally beautiful results
- Natural botanicals and vitamins for healthier-looking skin and hair
- Age-defying technology and patented ingredients such as:
- Patented AHCare®
- Actifirm® Ultra
- Retinol Primasphere®
- Protection Complex TechnologyTM
For Presenter Educational Purposes:
- Peptides (found in Tinted Moisturizer, Liquid Foundation, Lip Color, Concealer, Cleansers, Toners, Moisturizers, Wrinkle Release Eye Serum, Skin Revitalizing Serum, and Luxury Creme) – There are a variety of peptides found in several of our skin care and cosmetics. They improve firmness and elasticity, reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging
- Patented AHCare® (Timeless, Renewing Exfoliator)—replenishing skin and encouraging rapid cell turnover, reducing the appearance of dark spots
- Actifirm Ultra® (Night Recovery Eye Creme)—lifts and tightens skin, decreasing the appearance of drooping skin, crows feet, fine lines, and wrinkles
- Retinol Primasphere® (Skin Revitalizing Serum)—dramatically speeds up the regeneration of new skin cells, shrinking the appearance of wrinkles, and helping plump skin
- SculptessenceTM (Renewing Exfoliator)—protects collagen, helping maintain skin firmness
- Protection Complex TechnologyTM (Luxury Hair Care)—Provides hair with protection from fading color, UV damage, breakage, and thermal damage
- And many more beneficial ingredients and technologies.
Every woman will benefit from a skin care regimen to maintain a radiant complexion. In fact, 73% of women believe a balanced and radiant complexion is the body’s best indicator of health and beauty.
What makes Sei Bella Age-defying Skin Care unique?
Peptides—anti-wrinkle, reduces fine lines and wrinkles long-term by boosting collagen fiber network
Retinol—stabilized technology to regenerate new skin cells and shrink the appearance of wrinkles, plump skin on contact
Alpha-hydoxy acids (AHCare® – patented)—encourage increased cell turnover without irritation
Sunscreens (prevention of UV damage)—protect from sun burns short-term and aging/wrinkles long-term
Antioxidants—Vitamins C and E, and green tea extract inhibit free radicals from forming to minimize skin damage over time
Intense moisturization (glycerin, shea butter, aloe, tremella mushroom, caviar extract)—plump skin and balance dryness through natural aging process
Instant firming agents (ActiFirm Ultra® and SculptessenceTM)—instantly firms to lift and tighten short term while the long-term lifting and firming agents are starting to work
Vitamins (C, E, A, Bs, & Niacinamide)—provide overall skin health and radiance
Beauty basics really do start with great skin care. The first step in selecting the products that fit your personal needs is to identify your skin type.
Here are the basic traits of each of the 4 skin types:
Oily Skin: Skin looks shiny, feels greasy, and is prone to breakouts
Dry Skin: Skin is flaky and dull with obvious fine lines
Combination Skin: T-zone is oily, everywhere else is dry
Normal Skin: Skin is comfortable and clear
There is a printable worksheet at www.Melaleuca.com/seibellatips that you can use to identify your skin type.
Knowing your skin type is only the first step in personalizing the products to fit your beauty needs. You also need to understand your skin’s age. We’re not talking chronological age. Depending on lifestyle, sun exposure, pollution, and your age, you may be 45 and have the skin of a 30-year-old. Sei Bella products are categorized into three skin stages: Protect, Correct, and Revitalize. There is a quiz in the tips and tricks section of the Sei Bella website to help you determine what stage your skin is in. That way you can buy the products that focus on your needs.
We all have specific skin care concerns, and the first step to taking good care of your skin is with the basics—cleanse, tone, treat, and moisturize—that every woman can use no matter what her concerns are. Good skin care results in a healthier looking complexion. Most people don’t know in what order they should use their skin care products.
Removes makeup, oil, and bacteria that can lead to blemishes, clogged pores, lines, and the signs of premature aging. If you use a mask, you should do so after cleansing.
Gently massage cleanser onto facial skin for about twenty seconds to fully remove makeup, dirt, and oils and to allow beneficial ingredients time to penetrate.
Removes traces of makeup and cleanser while depositing age-defying ingredients and moisture. Most importantly, toner prepares your skin to absorb beneficial ingredients from the treatments and moisturizer you apply afterward.
Apply your treatments while your toner is still damp on your skin to increase absorption and the effectiveness of the treatment.
Targets areas of concern with powerful antiaging ingredients. Treatments can lessen the look of fine lines and wrinkles and boost radiance and help tighten sagging skin.
Apply your eye treatment first, and then follow with your facial treatment(s). You can layer more than one treatment.
Apply as the last step of your regimen, whether morning or night. Moisturizer not only hydrates skin but creates a moisture seal to keep beneficial ingredients treatments in while blocking out pollutants from the environment.
You should use different moisturizers for morning and night. Day moisturizer contains SPF and night moisturizers have richer emollients to replenish hydration while you sleep.
There are some common questions related to skin care treatments. Let’s review some now.
What skin care treatment should I use?
How do I properly apply multiple skin care treatments?
- Use the treatments that target the areas you are concerned with.
- You may use multiple treatments, but you probably won’t need to use all of them at the same time.
- There is a quick guide in the Fall Sei Bella catalog as well as a PDF online that suggests which products to use based on your skin care concerns.
Should certain treatments be used at specific times of day?
- Apply eye treatment first, then follow with your facial treatment(s).
- You can layer more than one treatment. Apply the lightest treatments first, serums, followed by lotions, then creams. This goes for morning or nighttime application. Again, make sure your daytime moisturizer has SPF.
- Apply some in the morning and some at night. You can rotate treatments, or use them seasonally. Renewing Exfoliator is perfect to use as the seasons change as most people’s skin gets a little dry adjusting to humidity and temperature change.
- You can use the same treatments both morning and night. If you are using a variety of treatments, you can use different ones morning and night to target additional areas of concern.
- If you have sensitive skin, Fortifying Vitamin Lotion and Renewing Exfoliator are best used at night since sunlight can cause additional irritation on recently exfoliated skin.
As you can see, our products are better than the well-known department store brands. We have better technology, better products—and better value.
We don’t spend thousands of dollars on traditional advertising, so we're able to pass the savings on to you by delivering cutting-edge beauty technology at a price that’s lower than our competitors.
Here are a few examples:
Sei Bella Luxury Creme is the most premier blend of natural ingredients, highly engineered peptides, lipids, and bioavailable vitamins. It is clinically proven to deliver visible, astonishing results in just 28 days!
No expense was spared in the creation of this luxury creme.
In clinical studies, after just 28 days, Sei Bella Luxury Creme outperformed La Prairie® Skin Caviar Luxe Cream in all 5 critical age-defying factors including: improving skin tightness, moisturizing skin, smoothing skin tone, brightening skin, and balancing skin pH levels.
This product is amazing. It is the best age-defying product on the market. We are seeing dramatic results from customers who use this product (presenter, share your personal experience or experiences from those in your organization).
Sei Bella Luxury Creme contains the most cutting-edge ingredients for superior performance.
Beauty is something you create, defined by your own unique sense of style and fashion.
Sei Bella skin care products set the stage for you to express yourself with color. Makeup is a way many of us express our own unique heritage and enhance our natural beauty. At Sei Bella, our cosmetics are formulated with natural ingredients to deliver vibrant colors and shades—but that also go on smoothly. They are formulated to be good for you—so you look great and feel confident.
- Age-Defying Peptides improve elasticity
- Sunscreen in Foundation prevents UV damage
- Antioxidants Vitamins C and E, green tea extract prevent free radical damage
- Vitamins, botanicals, and nourishing ingredients nourish skin and support its natural functions
One of the things that makes Sei Bella Color Cosmetics so good is the breadth of products they are able to offer to meet your needs.
Let’s take foundations for example...
- Sei Bella Liquid Foundation will effortlessly smooth your complexion and even skin tone, while actually protecting and beautifying your skin!
- Antiaging tetrapeptides, antioxidants, and botanical moisturizers defy age and promote youthful-looking skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Ranging from light to full coverage, Sei Bella foundations offer different formulas for your skin’s needs. With dozens of blendable colors you can find your perfect match.
- Check out the Sei Bella catalog for helpful information on choosing the foundation coverage level that is right for you.
Sei Bella Defining Lash Mascara provides you with ultimate definition with the molded, curved brush. And it comes in waterproof and regular.
Volumizing Mascara features hydrolyzed soy protein to create lash fullness, leaving your lashes thick and dramatic looking. The molded brush grabs every lash with different length bristles, plumping each lash while delivering conditioning ingredients for maximum fullness and softness. Both formulas are ophthalmologist-tested, safe for contact lens wearers, smudge-free, flake-free, fragrance and paraben-free
Enhance Eye Shadow—available in nearly 35 colors—provides lasting color without fading, smudging, or creasing. But the best part: vitamins and botanicals provide long-term benefits and improve the appearance of skin!
Powder Blush—available in 12 colors—features a superfine blend of micronized powder and contains powerful antioxidants like green tea and vitamins A and E to help protect against environmental damage while conditioning skin.
Lip Gloss, Lip Plump, and Lip Color—available in a total of 29 shades—contain powerful antioxidants like green tea and vitamins A, C, and E, plus shea butter and safflower oil to moisturize and smooth lips. And filling spheres reduce the appearance of lines for a smooth finish.
Color cosmetics can be a lot of fun—but they can also be really confusing. Sei Bella provides a variety of ways to learn about skin care, cosmetics, and hair care.
The Sei Bella catalog is perhaps one of the most convenient tools for educating yourself. All of the skin care products feature a primary benefit statement that makes selecting the right products simple. For instance: evening skin tone or minimizing crows feet. It also includes shade swatches for all cosmetics, including the foundation swatches which are located on the edge of the page, so finding your perfect shade match is so easy. It is filled with tips for selecting colors, quizzes, and so much more.
In addition to the catalog that is updated three times a year, there is a section of the website dedicated to providing tips and tricks on skin care and color cosmetics. It is frequently updated with new information and tools that will help you learn more.
Plus there are new Sei Bella specials available online EVERY MONTH, making it easy and exciting to try new Sei Bella products. Who doesn’t love a great deal?
Sei Bella Luxury Hair Care is unique. Melaleuca took the opportunity to be the first in the market to offer a complete spectrum of benefits into one luxury hair care product. Other brands prefer to keep benefits in separate formulas so you have to buy more products. Sei Bella Luxury Hair Care gives you all the benefits you need so you save money and simplify your styling routine.
- Using clinically tested ingredients, Sei Bella Luxury Shampoos and Creme Conditioners deliver visible results for softer, shinier, more manageable hair.
- 4 benefits in one product provide convenience and value. The four benefits include: Color Protection, Thermal Protection, UV Protection, and Anti-Breakage Protection.
- It takes four different Biolage products to get the same results you get from one Sei Bella Shampoo.
- Additionally, Sei Bella Luxury Hair Care went head-to-head with Pureology (a brand known for its color protection) and outperformed them in two different clinical tests: color wash fastness (prevention of color fading) and thermal protection.
In the next few slides I will show you a comparison of leading salon brands vs. Sei Bella Shampoos. Sei Bella Luxury Hair Care offers formula variety so you can get the customized experience that you need.
And of course our hair care is sulfate-free.
Presenter educational information, not to read in presentation:
- Every Sei Bella Shampoo formula cares for your hair with gentle, sulfate-free cleansers and patent-pending Protection Complex TechnologyTM. Three formulas offer a variety of different cleansing and conditioning benefits to meet your unique needs: Volumizing, Moisturizing, and Ultra Moisturizing.
- Sei Bella Hair Care Daily Treatments help prevent damage including: fortifying hair against breakage, and protecting hair from styling and environmental damages. These treatments include Detangling & Smoothing Spray and Hot Iron Prep Spray. These products should be used every day.
- Sei Bella Styling Prep Aids allow your hair to behave better, your style will last longer, and your other styling aids will perform their best. Styling Prep Aids include Amplifying Mousse and Soft Hold Styling Creme. These products are to be used on clean, damp hair before blow-drying and styling.
- Sei Bella Styling Aids continue to supply essential fortification with the Protection Complex TechnologyTM and give you styling options to enhance your cut, texture, and style. Styling Aids include Texturing Pomade, Firm Hold Finishing Spray (aerosol), Classic Hold Finishing Spray, and Defining Gel. These products are to be used during styling.
- Designed for the occasional indulgence—whether it’s once a week or once a month—Sei Bella Luxury Intensive Treatments restore your hair’s natural strength, vivacity, and shine with advanced hair care therapy. Intensive treatments include Detoxifying Wash and Repair Hair Masque. Use as needed. Detoxifying Wash should not be used on color-treated hair, unless it is to prepare hair to be colored.
Sulfate-free hair care products are gentler on hair. Instead of weakening and damaging hair, sulfate-free cleansers reinforce the cuticle of each strand, protecting the cortex and strengthening your hair overall. It protects hair with three critical benefits—it reduces color fading, helps retain moisture, and helps reduce breakage. The result—healthy hair that is soft and manageable that shines with strength.
What Are Sulfates?
Sulfates are the primary cleaning agents found in many shampoos, soaps, and body washes. They are small, synthetic molecules that create lots of lather for cleansing. Because the molecules are so small, they can penetrate the hair shaft, which damages the hair cuticle and strips away moisture, leaving hair dry and brittle. This also accelerates color fading. Sulfates are not unsafe, but repeated use may weaken and dehydrate hair. This can make hair break more easily (split-ends) and limit the hair's ability to reflect light, making it look dull and unhealthy.
Naturally nourishing botanicals work in harmony with the latest scientific advancements to bring gentle, replenishing hair care products. Here are just a few of the many botanicals infusions that are part of the unique Protection Complex TechnologyTM.
Sunflower extract, soy protein, sandalwood, and more botanicals like jojoba, avocado, and coconut oils and glycerin
The opportunity to extend Sei Bella in to the luxury hair care market was identified when we looked at the premium hair care segment. Products are shown by benefit area across the top starting with sulfate- free, color protection, thermal protection, UV protection, and anti-breakage. The premium segment is where brands offer their best science, their latest and greatest. As you can see, Sei Bella is the only single product that offers all of the benefits consumers are looking for in a shampoo.
Most brands offer one or two benefits in a bottle. No one besides Sei Bella offers UV protection as a primary benefit in shampoo.
In order to get all these benefits, you’d have to buy 3 or 4 different bottles of shampoo. That could easily cost you in excess of $70-$80, and no one would use three or four shampoos at a time, so you’d have to compromise something and leave your hair vulnerable.
We started the process of developing a premium line of hair care several years before it launched. Our objective was to deliver the most sought after benefits, the ones consumers want most, in one product.
The Sei Bella advantage is that we offer:
- High-quality products with state-of-the-art science for naturally beautiful results
- Natural botanicals and vitamins for healthier-looking skin and hair
- Age-defying technology and patented ingredients
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee—perhaps the best tool we have for sampling is Melaleuca’s 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. You can try any product risk free. Even if there is nothing wrong with the product, you simply chose a color that you decided you didn’t like, you can return it!
- And we offer phenomenal products at 30-50% less than department store products
The Sei Bella Beauty Pack includes an assortment of 19 Sei Bella Skin Care and Color Cosmetics at up to a 32% savings*. It is the perfect way to get started with Sei Bella. Your host has a Sei Bella Beauty Pack selection sheet to make ordering your Beauty Pack easy. You can use the Sei Bella catalog, website, and samples from your host to select the skin care and cosmetics that are right for you. Mark your selections, then place your order at home by calling 1-800-282-3000 or by visiting www.Melaleuca.com and order item number 2755.
Additionally, if you are interested in hosting your own Sei Bella events, this pack is the perfect way to purchase your products for display and sampling at your events.
*Savings amount is dependent on which skin care treatments the customer selects.